Woodcrest swim club Guest FeeS
Guest passes are available for purchase by a member in good standing to bring in guests to the pool. Guests must be accompanied by a member.
A single day pass is $10 per person before 5pm, and $5 per person after 5pm.
A bulk purchase of 20 passes are available for $100 and are available for use at any time.
Passes can be purchased at the front desk using cash, check or credit card. Passes can also be purchased online via the membership system using a credit card. The number of available guest passes can be viewed within the membership system. The Front Desk can also print a status.
Questions? Contact the Front Desk at 856-428-1413 during club hours. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
While Cherry Hill and Voorhees residents may only come as guests for 5 times in a season before being required to join, there is no limit for out-of-town guest visits.
No refunds. Club reserves the right to change the rules governing guest passes at any time without notice.
1. Woodcrest Swim Club members over the age of 14 are welcome to bring guests to the club, provided that the member register them at the club's entrance and pay the appropriate guest fees. The member must remain with their guest(s) during the length of the guests' stay.
2. Guests who live in the club area (Camden, Gloucester and Burlington Counties) and who do not belong to a Tri-County Swim Club may visit the club only five (5) times during the summer regardless of the host.
3. Guests who belong to a Tri-County Swim Club in Camden, Gloucester or Burlington Counties, may visit the club as a guest without limitation, but are subject to the club's guest fees. Proper club identification is required.
4. If your friends or neighbors enjoy visiting our club more frequently, please encourage them to join. They can contact membership@SwimWoodcrest.org to learn more information about the club and how to join.
5. Member families are allowed up to two (2) guests in street clothes without charge for one half (1/2) hour. Members will be charged an admission fee for guests who do not leave within this time limit.
6. Guest policy abuse is grounds for suspension of club privileges in accordance with the by-laws.
7. The club may change these rules at any time without prior notice.