Host your next party at Woodcrest Swim Club!
Our members host private parties for Birthday's, Anniversaries, Graduations, Bar & Bat Mitzvah's and more. Hold your next party at Woodcrest Swim Club!
Just complete the Party Request Form and return it to the Manager's Office. Only two parties can be scheduled at the same time on a first come, first served basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are my options for food?
- You may bring in food, have it food delivered, or have it catered by the Woodcrest Grille or by a third party.
2. Is my date/time slot available?
- Drop off your request form and a volunteer or Manager will confirm your date.
- Alternatively, you can email your request form to email@example.com.
3. How many tables do you think I'll need?
- Generally, you will need 1 table for each 10 to 12 guests
- Some families have an additional table or 2 to serve food and store presents.
Cost & Guest Passes
4. We bought the $100 guest pass, which we understand is good for 20 visits. Can we use that for parties?
- Yes, you can use the Guest Punch Card and then just pay the additional fees for the remainder of your guests.
- There is no charge for WRA members to attend your private party.
- You can purchase an additional Discount Guest Punch Card.
Swim Bands for Kids
5. Do the kids need to take band tests to swim? What if they're accompanied by adults?
- Same rules as for members.
- Children 11 and under without a band stay in the shallow end of both pools unless they take a band test.
- Some larger parties reserve and pay for a guard for an hour just to band test their guests.
6. Where in the swim club do you generally set up the party tables?
- Most private parties are on the lawn between the volleyball court and the playground. This is mostly to keep the younger kids in parental line-of-site as they bounce between playground, volleyball, Nok Hockey, Ping Pong, and Tennis-Baseball. This also provides the party a limited degree of separation from the rest of the club
- However, you may request your party be set up almost anywhere on the property.
Any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.